WebToffee's Stripe plugin now supporting Classic Commerce

I’m very pleased to announce that WebToffee have agreed to support Classic Commerce with their Stripe payment gateway plugin. Stripe Payment Plugin for WooCommerce – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

In my opinion, this is the best option available for taking Stripe payments and it’s one that I’m currently using on a number of my WooCommerce sites. I have recently been trialling this with Classic Commerce and found no issues at all (in fact, it doesn’t even need the compatibility plugin to be installed).

WebToffee also have a premium version of this plugin that supports subscription and apple pay and some additional features. I have just taken out a 5-site subscription and will be testing this shortly, but we don’t expect any problems.

WebToffee have a range of other very interesting offerings so we should perhaps be looking into these as well.

9 Likes

That’s great news Oz. Nice work. That’s a very welcome addition to the list of supported CP plugins and definitely gives Classic Commerce a real boost.

4 Likes

Trying to install it on CP shows “This plugin doesn’t support ClassicPress.”

I’m unsure if I can download the zip and upload and use it without any errors in now or in future transactions… Could you provide some insight?

Thank you