WordPress 5.0.2 issues; possible resolution for errors

I browse the web and goggles any forum about the new editor and stumble this site, we have 2 woocommerce 5.0.2 update give worst to the site is breaking everything with lots of problem of the new editor with conflict with many plugin i voice my opinion about the worst editor but they deleted my reviews …
5.0.2 worst problem…
Admin very slow
Conflict with many plugin
Media image error upload
Media blank image
database connection error
500 http error
Blank page you cannot publish any post any new post
Conflict with fast velocity minify
Conflict with cache ( wp disable )
you cannot install any plugin error cannot create directory
Javascript error
conflict with ninja firewall
Login error to the admin dashboard blank page

Backup will not restore you need to go back to 4.9.8 and php 7.1 so your backup will restored everything especially and woocommerce…all this we encounter to the new 5.0.2
if you go the forum support look the problem all this i mention still no help from wordpress

use the ninja scanner to removed the the garbage file of the garbage editor gutenberg …
Now we cancel our woocommerce subscription any of there plugin…

its take us 7 days to restore our site 10 times delete wordpress and install again and restore backup until its back now we are running 4.9.8 and updated woocommerce version 3.5.3 our site is big so the image 5GB its take to regenerates new image …

Just restore database. and theme and 1 by 1 install the plugin if you restore thru backup the plugin big problem error again…

You might want to create your own thread in Support or General Discussion with your exact problems, I am sure that the people there can help you with any questions you have on possible solutions ClassicPress may provide for your problems. This thread was meant more as a general discussion on WooCommerce support within ClassicPress.

I don’t want to discourage you from posting. I just think that the strategy I lined out might get you more concrete help with your needs! :wink:

2 Likes

Note: I’ve moved this post to a new topic in the General Discussion subforum. If you have a specific ClassicPress question we can help with, let us know (preferably in a new thread under Support) and we will do our best.

1 Like

Thanks you I’m a advance wordpress woocommerce developer and designer…

This will help other to fixed there problem in 5.0.2 wordpress update error this is the solution that cause many more website will break i read the forum somebody need asking for help but they blocked and banned me in the support here i will post the soluton so other will benefits and fixed there problem…
Database Connecton error ,Http 500 error ,Cannot create directory error,Media Library upload image error…woocommerce order record gone due to update…after 2 minutes the website will shotdown and live again…cache and minify

reinstall fresh wordpress and downgrade your core to 4.9.8 ( core downgrade plugin)
Make sure your have the correct PHP old version that you use before the update …

Follow this step 1 by 1 to restore your website without lossing any data and setting…the same and woocommerce
1.Restore your database first
2.your Theme
3.install the ninja scanner to removed the 165 files that create error when finish ( affecting file rest api and http and the wp includes,javascript )this file make the wordpress admin slow and cannot publish any post error removed this 165 file
4.Do not restore the plugin in backup reinstall 1 by 1 your plugin download without losing any of your setting if you restore your plugin thru backup the same error will not go away…
5.when restoring image use ( go live plugin to update your url and GUID.
6.upload the image to the media Files
7.use the regenerate thumbnail plugin by alex mills that use rest api…
8.set your upload file to 755 for folder for file 644 for image
9.install the fix media plugin to clean your media library for error…

Now your website Back to normal without error…if you need help just contact me here …

Note, the post above was originally its own thread on the support forum. I’ve moved it to be part of this thread about WordPress 5.0.2 issues.

This is a lot of different problems at once. Generally a problem and its correct resolution are much more specific than the steps you’ve listed here.