As discussed in the ClassicPress governance proposal, the committee has been dissolved as of January 1st. In general, the Teams will continue to operate as previously, and team leads and roles are up to date on our website’s Community page.
With this change in 2021, Team Leads are expected to participate in regular update threads on the forums approximately every 2 months.
Team Leads that are not making regular progress in their areas will be personally asked to do so, or to make way for another person to lead the team if that’s not possible.
Note: Financials are in USD. Additionally, some stats are skewed due to the migration from the UK to US organization.
Total Contributions in 2020: $2,385.20
- Note: Contibutions in the UK org prior to the move totalled $308.86 which are included in the transfer outlined below.
- Note: This included a one time transfer from UK to US org of $1,050.41 minus a $107.05 back payment for UK taxes.
Operating Expenses in 2020: $420.35
- Note: Operating Expenses in the UK org prior to move totalled $1,097.96 which aren’t included here.
Net Profit in 2020: $1,964.85
Bank Balance as of Dec 31st, 2020: $1,964.85
Roadmap for 2021
The migration of the petitions from Fider to the Forums has been completed. There are still some outstanding pieces that community help would be appreciate with. You can follow up on the following threads:
- Petitions Migration - Community Forum - ClassicPress Forums
- Petitions Redirect Help - Community Forum - ClassicPress Forums
The further development of the ClassicPress Directory is my main project in 2021.
This includes the following:
- Polling GitHub for most recent releases and updating public download links (this is almost done, and should be released soon)
- Developer Login for the directory so developers can update and manage their plugins independently (this is a larger project that I have begun work on)
Outside of the above projects, there are a few minor tweaks that are also outstanding. If anyone in the community has experience with Laravel it would be great to get some help completing those outstanding tasks that can be found in the Directory Support Category.
Please join us at the first marketing meeting of 2021: Marketing Meeting: January 17, 2021
Roadmap and updates will be shared at the next team update.