Where are the tutorials?

Sorry for the dumb question but I understand there are some tutorials somewhere - things like user tutorials. Just want to take a look. Can someone tell me how to find them please? :flushed:

Thank you.

What kind of tutorials are you looking for? Since the project is still fairly new, thereā€™s not a lot of ClassicPress-specific tutorials out there yet. I think my site (codepotent.com) has the largest collection of ClassicPress tips and tutorials at this point. In general, though, you can lookup WordPress tutorials and use those; the two platforms havenā€™t diverged by much yet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

According to the badges (not that Iā€™m a big collector of badgesā€¦as youā€™ll probably see), there is such a thing as an ā€œinteractive advanced user tutorialā€. I just wanted to take a peek to see whatā€™s what. I might even learn something. :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™ve taken a look at your own site a few times. Itā€™s very good. :+1:

2 Likes

Ah, I see what you mean. Go to your messages and find the Greetings message from @discobot. The final short paragraph gives you a task. If you complete that task, the ā€œrobotā€ will move you through the tutorial via the messaging system.

ā€¦and thanks for visiting and the nice comment about the site! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

For real tutorials, check @omukiguy youtube channel in addition to @anon71687268 websiteā€¦

3 Likes

We have also started publishing some on our blog (right now only 1 is live). You can see the category here: https://forums.classicpress.net/c/general-discussion/tutorials

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.