This is no longer the latest release of ClassicPress!
You can find the latest release at the top of the Release Notes subforum.
1.0.0-rc1 is the first release candidate for ClassicPress
1.0.0. It is available now.
If there are no issues with this release, then the official, final version
1.0.0 will be launched with the same code base on February 26, 2019.
Major changes since
- Ensure PHP 7.3 compatibility (details)
- Redesign installation screens for improved identity and branding (details)
- Remove WP.org-specific functionality from the plugin install screen (details)
- Remove all references to
s.w.organd host emoji files on ClassicPress servers (details)
- Update the
User-Agentheader to fix a few compatibility issues with third-party providers (details)
- Replace WordPress News and Events with ClassicPress News (details)
- Add call for translators (details)
- Get the automatic update system ready for future ClassicPress releases (details)
- Add ClassicPress child themes of default Twenty Fifteen, Sixteen, and Seventeen themes (details)
- Improve the styles on the About dashboard screens (details)
readme.htmlfor ClassicPress (details)
- Improve naming scheme for logo files (details)
Download this release
and follow the installation instructions.
|Existing WordPress sites||Download the migration plugin and follow the migration instructions.|
|Existing ClassicPress sites||Use the built-in update mechanism (more info).|